1. To enhance the quality of sound being recorded.
2. Isolate the sound from Windows and Doors.
3. To provide an aesthetic Appeal to the studio
4. To give better scope to play drums by controlling floor vibrations.
1. Treated the existing door so that the sound transmission from the studio to corridor is constrained.
2. Created a platform so that the vibrations of the drums got controlled without affecting the quality of the music.
3. The room was treated using absorbing materials and deadners in combination to bring best acoustic results one can seek.
Achievements & Result
The above target was succesfully achieved.
" I am very glad that I connected with "Sound Of Silence". Every little requirement was taken care of meticulously based on the working environment i currently own, as my focus was inclined towards recording miced instruments like percussion, acoustic drums, string or horn instruments etc. Thank you, "The Sound Of Silence" for your advice and following it up with practical solutions "
Please refer to the attached file to know about Mr. Ravi Iyer and his work.